- Reblogged from whosaysyourenotspecial
I’m planning my makeup/hair situation for my next party (which is prom themed) around this amazing tuxedo, and I’m really, really into this eye makeup. I have a little folder / moodboard dedicated to my makeup ideas, I’ll post it (and my final look) when I finally decide.
Another amaze Lisa Eldridge video. The model is SO BEAUTIFUL.
Lisa Eldridge talks about her favorite foundations and concealers for super pale skin (lighter than MAC NC/NW 15).
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Alabaster 00, Porcelain 01 (One of my personal favorites as well)
- Bourgeois Healthy Mix Foundation (UK based)
- Burberry Sheer Foundation Trench in No 1
- FACE aterlier Ultra Foundation in Zero Minus One, which is pure white and can be mixed with any foundation.
- Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 1, 2
- Keromask Camouflage Cream
- L’Oreal Infallible
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Bare 01
- MAC Face & Body in White
- MAX Factor Lasting Performance in Fair 01
- Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll Liquid Foundations in 01
- Suqqu Stick Concealer in White
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation in Alabaster
Some of you have asked about the proper way to remove makeup, and I instantly remembered Lisa Eldridge’s video on how she removes her makeup. When in doubt, remember this: What Would Lisa Eldridge Do?
An upcoming series on our favorite makeup removers & techniques will be up soon! I’ll be busy with fashion week things at the moment but it should be up…..in like a week or so.
Makeup by Lisa Eldridge, she has a tutorial on this kind of look here.
Lily Allen. Makeup by Lisa Eldridge. Absolutely in love with this look, going to have a go at it myself this holiday season to break up the monotony of gold shimmery eye makeup and red lips, which is a beautiful combination for the holidays, but so predictable.