HOW TO: CUTE BOW BUN
Guest Post for Powder Doom by Ire at unrully
1. Start by pulling your hair up into a ponytail.
2. Divide your ponytail into three sections. The section in the middle should be smaller than the other two.
3. Braid the middle section and clip it out of the way.
4. Twist each of the two remaining sections around itself and secure the ends at the base of the ponytail using a bobby pin.
5. Bring the braided section forward and secure it underneath the rest of the hair using a bobby pin.
Visit Ire’s blog Unrully for more incredible tutorials ♡