Dat haul, dat haul.
I’m currently on vacation visiting one of my best friends, and since best friends are awesome, we decided to go shopping, and among other things, we hauled. All of this isn’t mine and neither are a couple of items that my bb purchased on the left since a couple of them are awesome gifts for her mom. Also, matching nail polish colors are something that every best friend should have otru.
What I purchased (in no particular order):
- Yves Saint Lauren ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain in Rouge Gouache (11)
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Viridian
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Chamade (164)
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Champs-Elysees (165)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Silk Eyeshadow in #5 (copper shade)
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radience Powder
- Dolly Wink Eyeshadow Quad in #1 Brown
- C.O. Bigelow Rice & Bamboo Gentle Dermabrasion
- C.O. Bigelow Power Berry Mask
I also saw my first Armani Beauty counter and my first Cle de Peau counter and shed a few tears of #beautybloggerhappiness. In addition, I cannot buy anything for about forever so if you would like any reviews or additional pictures of the products I listed, please drop an ask like usual. Toodles~!