I have so much makeup I decided to use stuff I hardly ever use and I totally I forgot I had red eyeliner!!!! LADY VENGEANCE LOOK ON LOCK.
Product list because I will inevitably be asked:
- Starlooks Brow Kit c/o, Urban Decay Naked Basics c/o, Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner in Poison, Almay CC Cream in Light c/o, Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer in Ivory, NARS Laguna, Morgana’s Crypt Lipstick in Poison Plum.
- Reblogged from fashinpirate
WoooOOOwwww an actual FOTD!!!! It’s only been… an embarrassingly long time. Anyway, this is the makeup I did for my graduation ceremony for a university program. I could have done a totally respectable neutral smokey eye, but I do that every day and I wanted to use makeup products I haven’t used in awhile. It ended up being yet another version of my Lady Vengeance obsession.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion*
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette: Eyeshadows in Last Call & Oil Slick*
- Sugarpill Loose Shadow in Asylum
- NYX Cake Brow Powder in Brunette
- Dr. JART+ Water Fuse BB Cream
- Graftobian Concealer Palette
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
- NARS Blush in Laguna
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Maybelline Pressed Powder
- Kryolan Lip Gloss in Toffee*
*Means these products were not purchased by me, but sent for editorial consideration. This doesn’t impact how I feel about the products though — honesty first!
Got bored of purple hair so I went back to green — a darker green than the last time I had green, though. Also got my hair cut shorter, because I’m addicted to the buzzer (I have a pretty intense undercut huhuhu). My hair is the product of the teamwork of Topher and Mary over at ARROJO, as per usual.
This is the first time I’ve gotten my hair professionally colored in years and it’s such a nice change and my hair is very thankful for the pampering.
Trying out my beauty supply buys…..green top/bottom liner is green shimmer eyeliner by Nicka K cosmetics, $2.99. My lip liner is Amaranth retractable liner by J.Cat Beauty $2.99, and my lip color is Jordana lipstick pencil in Double Bubble, $.99.
Your eyebrow game is on point!!!
Here’s the pink look I put together for Valentine’s Day.
•Urban Decay Primer Potion
•Coastal Scents 88 Original
•L’Oreal pressed pigment in “Iced Latte”
•Palladio Liquid Eyeliner in “Brown”
•Clinique High Impact Mascara
This is so pretty!!!! Reminds me of one of my favorite beauty looks from Valentino.
- Reblogged from a-lipstick-a-day
Reason #9382984923 I don’t do FOTDs - laziness. In university right now and I never wake up time to do awesome eye makeup, so I compensate by bright lipsticks that change every day. Today’s choice - Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apply (swatches here).
New haircut courtesy of my babe Topher @ Arrojo. It was time for a change.