Stoked to get information about a new Urban Decay product launch — Moondust Eyeshadows. Feels like cream, goes on like powder, super sparkly. Here’s an excerpt from the press release:
Super-secret new technology at our lab gives Moondust an amazing effect not found in traditional pressed-powder shadows. It feels like a cream but goes on like a powder to create a smooth, brilliantly reflective look. The result? Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. (And a LOT of questions about what you’re wearing!) The colors are like nothing else out there. Our staff is already going nuts over Zodiac, an amazing smoky black with a blue-green shift and a sparkly 3-D effect.
Moondust Eyeshadow ($20.00) (New, Permanent)
- Moonspoon Medium gray with bright silver sparkle
- Diamond Dog Deep brown with white-gold sparkle
- Intergalactic Medium purple with bright silver sparkle
- Space Cowboy Light champagne with bright silver sparkle
- Glitter Rock Metallic pink with pink 3-D sparkle
- Zodiac Smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green 3-D sparkle
- Stargazer Metallic lime-gold with gold 3-D sparkle
Available beginning April 9th at Urban Decay online, and April 2013 at Sephora, ULTA, and Macy’s.