WoooOOOwwww an actual FOTD!!!! It’s only been… an embarrassingly long time. Anyway, this is the makeup I did for my graduation ceremony for a university program. I could have done a totally respectable neutral smokey eye, but I do that every day and I wanted to use makeup products I haven’t used in awhile. It ended up being yet another version of my Lady Vengeance obsession.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion*
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette: Eyeshadows in Last Call & Oil Slick*
- Sugarpill Loose Shadow in Asylum
- NYX Cake Brow Powder in Brunette
- Dr. JART+ Water Fuse BB Cream
- Graftobian Concealer Palette
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
- NARS Blush in Laguna
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Maybelline Pressed Powder
- Kryolan Lip Gloss in Toffee*
*Means these products were not purchased by me, but sent for editorial consideration. This doesn’t impact how I feel about the products though — honesty first!