- La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel: My skin is seriously going bonkers, this is supposed to keep skin ‘perfectly pH balanced’ while not causing dryness or irritation. I see this everytime I commute and it’s really painful not to be able to buy it to test out.
- Supergoop! SPF 30+ Everyday UV Skin Travel: A friend at TV in the beauty department gushed over this awhile ago and I’m in the market for a sunscreen. The ones I’ve tried have broken me out, other than BB Cream, and while I love BB Cream I don’t want to put it on every other day.
- Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT: Undoubtedly one of the most hyped up concealers of the year so far, it’s spawned quite a few drugstore knockoffs but none that I’ve been quite compelled to try as of yet. I’m perfectly content with my Dermablend and Maybelline Dream Mousse concealers but I’ve almost hit pan on my Maybelline one and this has never gotten bad reviews. It’s kind of sad I don’t have it already.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes: Have you guys seen the reviews of this everywhere? Nothing but good news. I’d love to try out the greens and blues.
- NARS Bronzing Powder: It’s stupid I don’t have one already because NARS Blush and Bronzers are easily the biggest things in the market and well loved. I have the E.L.F dupe for the bronzing duo but it’s very chalky and I’m tired of using it, I want the ~real~ bronzer. I am really into bronzer this season, but I can never find the perfect one.