Quick haul post — some of these are still on sale which is why I’m putting this up so fast.
- Crown Brush Set - On Sale on Hautelook for $25 - I haven’t had a chance to really play with this set. I wish the brush roll wasn’t so shiny but I’ve played with the bristles and they are very soft.
- Crown Brush Lip Brush Set - this was also on hautelook when I purchased them but it isn’t up this time. I’m excited to try them out though, I never really use lip brushes.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - On sale for 40% off - I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale for ages. I didn’t pick up up at IMATS because I don’t remember the discount being as nice. Couldn’t resist it this time! Shipping was LIGHTNING FAST; I got it within 2 days.
- Coastal Scents Camouflage Palette - On sale for $8.48 - I got mine last month actually but it’s on sale for even cheaper this weekend >__>
- Classic Mini Multipurpose Synthetic Brush - On sale for $1.48 - I need more tiny detail brushes for the looks I’m into at the moment and this fits the bill.
- Classic Blender Natural - On sale for $1.48 - One can never have enough blending brushes.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray - Got this on Gilt and I love love love it, so much. I use it to refresh and set my makeup, to wet my makeup brushes before applying glitter or loose pigments…. I love it so much.
I really recommend purchasing something from the Eve Pearl or Coastal Scents sales this weekend, I don’t think you’ll find better prices on their products even at IMATS. Go go go.