Skin79 Dear Rose BB Cream SPF 43 PA+++ 35g (Taiwan Exclusive) Review
Skin79 Dear Rose BB Cream is full of moisture, has a light feel on your skin without stickiness. This triple function BB cream softly permeates skin, adjusting moisture balance. Protects skin with UV A and B block, makes skin look clean and young with whitening and anti-aging effect. Recommended for those with rough and damaged skin from exposure to harmful environments. Damask Rose ingredient contains an adequate supply of moisture and nutrients which improves the condition of your skin. Hyaluronic Acid enhances moisture retention, making skin moisturized and smooth all day.
- UV Protection
- Wrinkle Improvement
- Moisture Retention
I’ve had this in my stash for a while and finally got around trying it out today. Overall, I like it. In fact this may be my new favorite bb cream.
My skin type: Normal-Dry, hyper sensitive.
My skin tone: Neutral undertones, super pale; lighter than NC15.
- Lightweight texture, similar to Missha Perfect cover.
- Great coverage. I used a thin layer over my entire face to hide my redness and then layered another on acne spots and under my eyes.
- Does not cake up even on acne. I find with my BRTC Jasmin Water bb cream even if you layer it thinly on acne it looks too thick, but not with this bb cream.
- It’s yellow based and does not have a gray cast. [Swatch; left BRTC Jasmin water, right Skin79 Dear Rose]
- Lasts well throughout the day. I didn’t powder at all and I found little residue on my glasses compared to BRTC JW.
- Floral scent. While it is not overpowering, personally I prefer my face products to be unscented due to allergies. Nonetheless, it didn’t burn (like what Missha Perfect Cover did to me) and the floral scent disappeared completely after an hour when applied.
- Not as moisturizing as it claims. My cheeks felt just as dry as with any other bb cream.
- Reblogged from daburu