Hi PD! We decided to do the Most Worn Summer tag that has been floating around YT for the past month or so, but focused on beauty. …yep. That’s about it. On to the products!
- Most worn nail polish: I honestly switch my nail polish colors almost every week (or every four days depending on whether I’m bored or not), but the two colors I gravitated towards most were China Glaze Nail Lacquer in For Audrey (625) and Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Marmalade (110). For Audrey is almost always on my toes - I adore the color - and orange is great and Marmalade is great and I did a love affair post of Revlon oranges here where you can see Marmalade in action.
- Most worn scent: This is one section of beauty where I do not spend that much money on whatsoever - that said, I love me some Bath and Body Works fragrance mists. I have been loving the scent Coconut Lime Breeze (which I think Bath and Body Works discontinued :C). It’s a quite tangy scent with a light coconut base.
- Most worn hair product: …I don’t use hair sprays at all so I suppose my most used hair product during the summer would be Essential Rich Premier Conditioner. My natural hair gets quite dry and frizzy during the summer, and this conditioner both detangles and restores the moisture in my hair. And it smells really good too!
- Most worn foundation/base product/powder: Been trying to go through some of my base products, and the one that I’ve been liking and slowly finishing is the Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in Deep Tint. Light to medium-buildable coverage, feels moisturizing on the skin and it doesn’t break me out.
- Most worn blush/bronzer: Oooo this is easy. My most worn blush has definitely been the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy, which is a beautiful, true coral. It is quite pigmented, the color is buildable from a subtle wash to a bright flush that shows up on my deep skintone. For bronzer, I have been wearing the Palladio Baked Bronzer in Caribbean Tan. I actually got this bronzer second hand and I absolutely love it, shimmery but not glittery and quite opaque.
- Most worn lipstick: I wear all the colors of lipstick during all seasons but when I have no idea what lip color I want to wear, I grab Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coral-Berry. I think I’ve mentioned this lipstick before on PD (oh I did - swatches) but this is one of my favorite lipstick colors of all time.
- Most worn mascara: Hmmmm…probably the L’Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Voluminous Naturale Mascara in Blackest Black (395). It gives me really long lashes, does not clump, keeps my curl and gives me decent volume. More length than volume but I really like it anyway. I cannot for the life of me find this in stores anymore though so after I run out of this I might try another one of the Voluminous mascaras (not the Million Lashes mascara though because I do not like that formula at all for my lashes :|).
- Most worn eyeshadow/eyeliner: Definitely cannot choose one color or palette, but my most worn eyeshadow formula would definitely be the L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. I own a good portion of the colors and during this ridiculously hot and humid summer, they did not budge on my lids when I bothered to put on eyeshadow. For eyeliner, it’s a tie between the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black and the Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliners - we did a lovefest for Hyperliners here. Both do not move for the most part when it’s hot and humid and are easy to apply.
- Most worn skincare product: Since it’s most worn for the summer and we both try to stress the importance of sun protection, I’ll focus on my most worn sunscreen. I absolutely adore the Etude House Water Jelly Sun Toner SPF30 PA++ for a couple of reasons. It’s not heavy on the skin, soaks into the skin really quickly, does not break me out, oil-free, does not leave a white cast on the skin, even in flash photography. I love it almost as much as the Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Smooth Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++, which is one of my favorite sunscreens ever.
*sigh* And that’s what I’ve been wearing this summer. o/