Hello! ヾ(*・ω・)ノ゜These are a couple products that I have purchased recently since I’ve been on a beauty product purchasing ban for about…a month and a half now (still haven’t bought makeup actually…proud). I’m trying (and succeeding) in finishing a couple products before I purchase a new one - and I’m also planning to do a hit pan/empty bottle post of various products I’ve finished after I collect enough products. Anyway, on to what I purchased.
- Seche Vite Dray Fast Top Coat and Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat ($7.25): I purchased this set at CVS recently because I’ve decided to take better care of my nails, and I’ve realized over the years that my nails are stronger and grow faster when I have them painted. …which is great and all but I work in retail and retails kills nail polish so I’ve been hunting for a good top coat and base coat under $10. Coupons + awesome set = hoping for the best.
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Foaming Facial Wash | link ($2.99): I believe I’ve mentioned this product in a previous haul, but I actually am running out and needed (and wanted) to repurchase. I rarely repurchase anything since I love to try new products but I really like this product currently and sales are always good (original price is around $6.99).
- Essie Nail Color in All Tied Up (920) | link ($7-8): This is my first Essie polish ever! I saw this color and was like *___* I want it so…purchased. I also wanted to see why so many people adore the Essie formula and wear. For me, I’m torn on my judgment. On the one hand, it applied really well, was opaque at two coats, dried relatively quickly and the color itself has beautiful gold glitter that shines in the sunlight. On the other hand, it chipped in two days. >:| I get three days with a top coat with my Sinful Colors polishes even though the formula takes more work (and five to seven days with my China Glaze and OPI polishes). Retail truly kills the nail polish.
- Essential Rich Premier Ultra Honey Hair Mask | link ($7-10): And here I begin the case for the fact that Arabelle and I truly do share the same brain sometimes. I believe she mentioned this hair mask previously on this blog. :O I have wanted to try it for quite a while since my long-time beauty friend Charmaine recommended it a really long time ago. Haven’t opened it yet but I’m excited~
- Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil | link ($8-13): Yep. Arabelle and I share the same brain. She picked this up in irl Sasa, I ordered it from online Sasa otru. I have actually been using this cleansing oil off and on for the last three years and it is definitely one of my favorite cleansing oils since I refuse to repurchase the shu uemura high performance balancing cleansing oil (link), even though I love it. why are you so expensive, HG cleansing oil
As always, if you would like a review or additional pictures, drop an ask!