I recently went to Ulta for the first time ever. I was kind of emotional. It was an amazing experience. Q_Q Coincidentally, they were having a 40% off of all NYX products (plus their usual $3.50 off $10 coupon), so obviously the answer was to haul. obviously.
- NYX Round Lipstick in Fire (LSS599) | link: And thus begins my accidental haul of the same pink color family in three different lip products. I didn’t particularly mean to purchase lip products in the same color family, but I this type of pink, so…justification is great isn’t it?
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel (MLS13) | link: And now a similar color lipstick in matte form! I’ve never tried NYX’s matte lipsticks before so I’m excited.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp (SMLC05) | link: I have a weakness for orange and peach-based anything lip. I love orange lips and this looks like a good orange-coral. And again, haven’t tried NYX’s Matte Lip Creams either so I’m hoping for the best.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo (SMLC08) | link: Here’s the end of my accidental similar dark pink lip product haul. I still can’t believe I hauled similar colors in three different finishes haha.
- NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Copper (923) and Satin Blue (910) | 1 2: We mentioned the NYX Slim Eye Pencil as one of our favorite drugstore eyeliners here, so I picked up two more colors since I am trying to build my eyeliner collection. It’s one part of my overall makeup collection that I think I’m lacking, so I’m slowly but surely getting some more colors and/or formulas.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bronze (620), Pure Gold (621A), Electric Blue (622A), and Milk (604) | link: I have wanted to try these for years now and I finally have them! Got Milk because everyone needs Milk and I tried to control my spending so I only got two neutrals (proud of myself) and I wanted a pop color so I settled on Electric Blue.
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown/Brown (ECP02) | link: I’m running out of my e.l.f Brow Kit so I got this. …yep!
- Samples: Since this was my first time to Ulta, I signed up for their rewards program, I got two samples, including Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask and Murad Age Reform Complete Reform w/Glycolic Treatment. Samples are great.
And that’s it! I kind of went a bit *_* in Ulta but I’m really excited that I finally know where it is…even though it’s 35 minutes away from my house. Which means that I might go there once a week if the sales are good (because gas prices = consolidating trips). The good/bad thing is that it’s less than ten minutes away from the mall in my area that has Sephora and a MAC counter. …meaning the only time I’ll travel out there, I will always leave the area with way too much stuff. Wonderful! Anyway, if you have any requests (additional pictures, swatches or review), feel free to drop an ask. ☆～（ゝ。∂）