Dat haul for under 35 dollars!
This is yet another Chi-Chi stepped into a drugstore and used coupons and in-store deals to get great savings (the sequel to this haul). The week I purchased all of this stuff, CVS had amazing in-store sales and for once there were tons of coupons that coincided perfectly with everything I was thinking of getting (and more). Again, thanks to Nouveau Cheap for alerting me to the majority of the sales that week. I’m serious, PD followers, one of the only blogs I will check everyday, and not just for deals. Anyway. I picked up…
- Maybelline Fit Me! Liquid SPF 18 Foundation in Caramel 350 | link: I have heard tons of mixed reviews about this foundation, but I’ve wanted to try it for myself (and it ended up being a little less than 3 dollars). If I dislike, doesn’t hurt the wallet too bad, right? ;D (edit: I tried this foundation and I now completely understand the negative side of all of the reviews of this product. It starts out great for the first forty five minutes…and then within the second hour of wear it starts to melt off. Completely. …..three hours pass by and I can’t even tell I put anything on. And it wasn’t even humid when I tried it! So disappoint -_-)
- Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow in Fierce & Tangy (10) and Edgy Emerald (50) | link: I love my neutral ones and I wasn’t really planning on getting any other colors, but the combination of the deals, coupons and more ExtraCare dollars meant that I now have these two. I love orange so I am really excited. And emerald, blue and gold? Beautiful. I got both for a little over 10 dollars + $3 ExtraCare dollars!
- Milani Liquif’Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black (01) and Brown (05) | link: I have always wanted these pencils in my collection. They are some of the best drugstore eyeliners on the market right now (we posted our recommendations for drugstore eyeliners here) and I’m really excited! Both for 10 dollars so not too bad.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Black (670) | link: I have always had great luck with L’Oreal mascaras, so I decided to try this formula. Got waterproof because my eyes are like Niagara Falls sometimes. It was on sale at CVS and there was a coupon so I got it for $4.99.
- Wet n Wild LE Flora Collection: Okay this I did not really plan to get but I was about to leave and I looked up and I was like :OO LE Wet n Wild collection? I MUST PURCHASE. And there were two color sets to choose from so I got the one that included orange (do you see a theme here). It was $3.50 after coupons.
Moral of the story is, watch your circulars and clip those coupons!! And enjoy your savings. Happy hauling PD and as always, drop an ask if you want additional pictures or a review.