Dat haul for under 25 dollars. Make coupons and sales work for you, PD followers!
- Ecotools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set (LE): These are so amazing and soft and I absolutely love this set. Clearance at Target for $4.50.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover | link: Neutrogena makeup was 40% off at Walgreens so I had to pick up a backup of my favorite eye makeup remover! It’s never a straight percentage off! *_* $3.50ish
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Purple Passion (004) | link: I think that Rimmel pencils are some of the best drugstore eyeliners on the market, and lo and behold, Rimmel was 50% off at Walgreens! Another amazing straight percentage off. $1.50ish
- Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil in Black Magic (161) | link: One of powderdoom’s favorite eyeliners mentioned in our favorite eyeliners post here. Enough said. 50 cents. Coupons >
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in Candy Apple (035), Sweet Tart (090) and Tutti Frutti (015) | link: Good sales + coupons are the death of me and I might have to update my previous swatch post here. I love these okay. I got these three for 11 dollars.
- L’Oreal Paris HiP High Intensity Pigments Bright Shadow Duo in Flare (404): Kind of an impulse purchase because I really do not need anymore eyeshadows but it was light gold and coppery orange and I had to pick it up. …and it was 49 cents. >.>
Seriously bbs Nouveau Cheap has increased my couponing skills by tenfold so it’s actually affordable to haul! I check it once every day especially on Saturdays and Sundays. *_* Happy hauling~~