NARS sent over info on their January releases, pretty interesting products, can’t wait to swatch in stores when I get the chance. Here are the deets:
- MAKEUP REMOVING WATER - $28 - Soap-free, oil-free, and alcohol-free, infused with cucumber, chamomile and hyaluronic acid, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and dermatologist and ophtamologist tested.
- DOUCE FRANCE EYESHADOW TRIO - Shimmery Icy Pink, shimmery rose-petal pink and matte deep rose.
- LHASA SINGLE EYESHADOW - Shimmery lavender gray.
- PARAMARIBO EYESHADOW DUO - metallic shades of brass and bronze.
- GAIETY BLUSH - Bright candy pink.
- MEXICAN ROSE VELVET GLOSS LIP PENCIL - hot pink.
- VALPARAISO PURE MATTE LIPSTICK - Rich raspberry, delivers long wear color.
- BILBAO LIPSTICK - smooth and conditioning lipstick in shimmering topaz.
- DARK RITE SHADOW PENCIL - navy blue, apply as base or as shadow alone.
- DIAMOND LIFE NAIL POLISH - metallic violet.
NARS on his new collection:
What’s unique about the collection?
“At first glance, all the pinks and shimmer can look very sweet and innocent, but actually there is a lot of bold and contrasting color—a gray-lavender eyeshadow, a navy blue Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, a hot pink lip color, for example—that make the collection edgier and more sophisticated than it may seem.”