My Sephora Haul! I didn’t do F&F because I had non-applicable store credit, so this weekend I went in to haul some stuff I’ve been obsessing over, and also just stuff I just need in general. The store location I went to didn’t have everything I intended to buy so I’ll be stopping by another location when I go out later this week.
- NARS Danmari Palette (Limited Edition, $65) - This is actually my first NARS purchase! For shame, I know. But I am usually unimpressed by their eyeshadows and never really felt the need to blow $20+ on a single blush when I am perfectly happy with my Hard Candy blush sticks. But I thought I’d give this a try since it’s such a good deal for NARS and I was really impressed with their holiday releases.
- Sephora Brush Cleaner & Sharpener - Nothing to write home about, I needed brush cleaner and a sharper. Woooo.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner (Perversion, $18) - This is like my third backup because I use this liner pretty religiously, it is hands down the best I have ever tried. I compared it to the MUFE new liners that everyone is raving about, but I really prefer the brush on this more. I don’t like the brush on the MUFE one, this one is thinner and more pliable.
- Urban Decay Brow Tint (Brunette, $20) - I ran out of my last one, and I loved it and repurchased it immediately. This is so nice for natural looking filled in brows on the go, I much prefer it over pencil or brow powder.
- Josie Maran Protect Daily Sun Protection Argan Oil Infused SPF 40+ To Go ($12) - I think incorporating a serum or oil is really essential for dry skin during the winter months. This has argan oil AND suncreen in it. Two birds with one stone.
- Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour Palette (Limited Edition, $48) - This just randomly caught my eye in store and when I swatched it, I almost cried it was so pretty! However, just because it swatched well doesn’t mean it is as pretty when applied, so I’ll let you guys know how it fares soon.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - I don’t use primer but I’ll try this out and see if I like it.
- Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume ($23) - this is online only for Sephora so I went to Macy’s and got it there instead. Probably going back later to get the mascara primer too. But ya’ll know how I feel about this mascara. It’s my #1.